Larry BraunerThe successful LinkedIn IPO last week seems to indicate that investors expect business networking and content curation giant LinkedIn to grow within its niche despite increasing Facebook domination of the social web.

By maintaining a business focus, LinkedIn’s growth could persist unhampered by that of its social networking counterpart. For this reason, many articles have been written of late presenting strategies and techniques to maximize LinkedIn effectiveness, including my own 10 Tips for LinkedIn Social Networking.

LinkedIn Strategy and Technique

LinkedInThe following 18 articles explore a wide range of viewpoints, and they will hopefully help you to formulate and implement your LinkedIn plan:

1. The LinkedIn IPO: Why it matters to your day-to-day
  2. Web Success in the LinkedIn Era
  3. How LinkedIn Changed The Way I Do Business
  4. LinkedIn Beginner Tips
  5. Social Networking: LinkedIn vs. Facebook
  6. 7 Steps To Help You Build Your Personal Brand On LinkedIn
  7. 10 Ways to Maximize LinkedIn for Personal Branding
  8. LinkedIn Strategies for Personal Branding
  9. How to get Recommendations on LinkedIn
  10. How to Drive Traffic from LinkedIn
  11. HOW TO: Get the Most Out of Advanced Social Media Search
  12. How to Make the Most from LinkedIn Company Pages
  13. LinkedIn Business Profiles: Add Admins to Your Company’s Profile
  14. Is your sensitive company info being leaked on LinkedIn?
  15. Cultivating Meaningful LinkedIn Connections
  16. Building Solid Business Relationships Using LinkedIn
  17. LinkedIn Marketing
  18. 10 Top LinkedIn Open Networkers and Connectors to Follow in 2011

I invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn. My email address is in my LinkedIn profile, should you need it.

Please subscribe and “like” my Facebook page, too. :-)

Sharing is Caring! Use the handy SHARE widget.

Tags: , ,

Comments

It will look like this: 18 Articles Help You Master LinkedIn Strategy and Technique

17 Responses to “18 Articles Help You Master LinkedIn Strategy and Technique”

1. Justin Hammonds on May 22nd, 2011 11:46 pm

Great post and good information Larry. Linkedin was a difficult place for me to market in the beginning. It wasn’t until I learned more core values was I able to present to such a professional crowd. You can’t win these guys and gals over with false leadership.

2. Patrick McIntosh on May 23rd, 2011 12:18 am

Larry, Cool resource.
    So many times, that is the weakest link in social media for me. I got a lot out of “beginner tips”

3. Social media news on May 23rd, 2011 2:15 am

Awesome collection of tips. simply i say THANK YOU.

4. Rob Cubbon on May 23rd, 2011 5:02 am

Thanks for linking to my post about getting traffic from LinkedIn. Justin above makes a good point. You have to spend time there to get to know the crowd first before adding your marketing messages slowly but surely.

5. The Social Society – Social Networking on May 23rd, 2011 10:31 am

[…] How seldom do we stick to our personal social networking tactics? How easily do we forget our unique strategy why we connect with others, exchange our visions and hold the contact to people we have or had long […]

6. Catrina Boettner on May 25th, 2011 9:11 pm

I just wanted to leave a quick comment and thank you for including us on your list! (#5) So glad you liked the post and we’re honored to have you include us!

Great resource you’ve created here, thank you for sharing!

7. cmo marketing on May 31st, 2011 9:05 am

Thanks for the articles. I believe that not everyone can use LinkedIn - only those who can find targeted audience there. So better not waste your time and check that thing first!

8. Larry Brauner on May 31st, 2011 9:51 am

This advice may be good for prospectors, but for those who are building a web presence, a presence on LinkedIn is very important.

9. Michael Cohn on June 2nd, 2011 8:48 am

Thank you for including our article “Building Solid Business Relationships with LinkedIn” on this list.

10. Adrian - SEO Jersey on June 4th, 2011 12:11 pm

This is really helpful as I am just getting into Linkedin and see it as potentially a great source of leads for my business.

11. peter murphy on June 5th, 2011 5:58 am

I come across this site a day after i get my first request to join LinkedIn from a colleague. I know of it but have to to dabble, will have to look into it more.

12. Boutaric on June 5th, 2011 11:13 am

I’ve been using only Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to promote my business, but i can’t seem to make LinkedIn work. Thanks for the articles.

13. Rebecca Wolf on June 7th, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks Larry,

I have noticed that LinkedIn is often on the first page of google when I am looking for someone’s name. I appreciate the articles on helping us take better advantage of this social media!

14. coach hanbags clearance on June 9th, 2011 2:00 am

15. Doug on June 11th, 2011 1:20 am

Very cool that you put this list together.

16. Bryan Coe - Blackbird e-Solutions on August 15th, 2011 8:41 am

Great list. Thanks for adding my article about adding admins to LinkedIn company profiles.

17. Jus fruit recette on July 20th, 2012 8:07 am

How seldom do we stick to our personal social networking tactics?