Over a hundred people have registered so far, and many more are expected to sign up for this free event.
Everybody may participate. It’s not necessary to have a blog or other website.
If you’d like to donate a door prize such as an info product or a coaching session, please connect with me as quickly as possible.
Here are answers to 19 or 20 infrequently asked questions:
- How do I register for this event? Visit the event page and click on Attending. If you’re not a Facebook member, join Facebook first.
- When does this event take place? From January 11-14 according to the date wherever you are. EXTENDED UNTIL JANUARY 15, NOON EST. NO DEADLINE FOR NETWORKING AND COMMENTING ON POSTS.
- Do I have to be awake and online for 96 hours? Not unless you want to get into the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Can I click on Maybe? You can, but why would you? The party is four days long. Either you’re going to stop by or you’re not.
- In what ways can I participate? You can post a link to your blog or website on my Facebook page along with a brief non-hypey introduction. You can network (see below) with other people and check out their links. You can even be a fly on the wall (no pun intended) and just chill.
- What if I don’t have a blog or other website? Post a link to your Facebook page or profile, to your Twitter profile, LinkedIn profile, etc.
- What am I not permitted to promote? No porn or hate content. No predominantly religious content. (I was careful not to include them all in the same sentence.)
- How many links may I post during the event? One with an exception…
- What if you don’t get to me? If I don’t get to acknowledge your post within seven days, you may post a new link or re-post the old one.
- Can I network with other participants? You are encouraged to network, but please do so in a professional manner to avoid being cast into the snake and scorpion infested dungeon.
- When will you be hosting another event like this one? I don’t know. It depends on how this one goes. If I must hire bouncers, that won’t be a good sign.
- What happens if I don’t attend this one? You’ll have to live with a guilty conscience for all eternity.
- Will dessert be served? Yes. Chocolate cyber cake and virtual vanilla ice cream. Yum!
- This bullet point intentionally left blank.
- Do I need to bring a birthday present? No, but you can help promote this event.
- How can I help promote this event? You can link to this article, share it on FB, tweet it (using this handy link), Stumble it, Digg it, or print copies and mail them to all your friends, family and colleagues.
- Is this some kind of April Fools joke? Only if you’re reading this on April 1st.
- What if I think 58 is old? Keep your opinion to yourself.
- What if I don’t think any of this is very funny? Get a life.
- What if you haven’t answered my question? You can ask your question below in a comment. I’ll answer it, if it makes sense to me.
Note that I reserve the right to modify the rules and conditions of this event arbitrarily and capriciously with or without prior or subsequent notice.
|Did you enjoy this article? Subscribe to my RSS feed or by e-mail. Visit my About, Services, Media Buzz and Connect pages to learn about Building Your Audience and Brand on the Web. See also my Disclosure Policy regarding affiliations and compensation.|
|Sharing is Caring!|