Did Orovo Make a Major Blunder?
Reading Down to End of Comments is a MUST !

This is not so much a blog post about Orovo.

It’s a post about one man’s lack of personal and business integrity and how it is impacting a large number of people.

I have no strong opinions about Orovo products one way or the other. It seems to me that Orovo products have gained a lot of popularity, and based on that observation I can easily believe that Orovo’s products are effective.

It is not at all the purpose of this article to raise any questions or doubts about the Orovo product line or to imply in any way that Orovo is a scam or rip-off. I will however expose a recent decision that Orovo supposedly made which, if true, could jeopardize Orovo’s entire business.

Money Making Schemes

In a recent post I discussed how Radio Stations Tout Money Making Schemes. Hard times have forced mass media to carry advertising that was once taboo.

On July 10, 2008 in ASD Ad Surf Daily Cash Generator I exposed a popular money making scheme that has since received some much publicized and unwanted attention from the Office of the U.S. Attorney General.

Bill Arnold

This time my focus is on one of the people behind money making schemes. I turn my attention to Bill Arnold of Network Success Builders, the man whose unscrupulous business tactics and lack of personal integrity may in time cause tremendous damage to Orovo and to Orovo’s distributors.

The Anatomy of a Scam

It sounded too good to be true.

I met Bill Arnold a while back through Direct Matches, the online social networking site. Since springtime Bill on his Network Success Builders conference calls has promised listeners the moon.

To qualify for Bill’s money making dream a new recruit was required to join Vitamark through Network Success Builders, place a 100 point initial product order, and continue to place 100 point product orders every four weeks.

In essence here is what Bill Arnold promised Network Success Builders members:

1. A team of top InterNetwork marketers who — once Bill “flicked the switch” — would supposedly build down in Vitamark under Network Success Builders members generating massive amounts of what is commonly known as “spillover” for Network Success Builders members. The plan was to “feather the nest” with as many new recruits as possible before Bill flicked the switch.
  2. Bill had supposedly made a deal with Internet Marketing Gorillas, LLC, the inventor of the AUMMB lead generation technology, whereby Internet Marketing Gorillas would place several dozen people into Vitamark under Network Success Builders members thereby creating even more spillover. Internet Marketing Gorillas would generate free leads for all Network Success Builders members in exchange for the spillover that they too would receive as part of the money making scheme.
  3. Bill had supposedly made another deal with Peter Minglis of PM Marketing / Network Leads to supply free leads and a free contact manager to Network Success Builders members in exchange for spillover they too would receive as part of the scheme.
  4. Network Success Builders members were to receive free marketing training and free custom search-engine friendly websites — co-branded Vitamark and Network Success Builders — as part of their membership package.

If Bill had followed through on his promises, there would be scores of happy people, and I wouldn’t be writing about his callousness and about Orovo’s possible oversight. I fully believe that he had intended at the outset deliver with Vitamark, but several obstacles got in his way.

1. Bill over promised. People who lack personal integrity tend to do that.
  2. Bill got very sick. That was sad, poor luck and poor timing. It set him back, and made it harder to deliver on his inflated promises.
  3. Bill has control problems that prevented him from accepting help from people who would have pitched in and helped.
  4. Bill’s delay, control issues, and lack of open communication alienated people whose support was essential for the project’s success.
  5. Peter Minglis’ leads turned out to be really bad just as they have pretty much always been. I had very bad experiences with Peter’s brother and with PM Marketing about five years ago which left me without any desire to give them business ever again. In recent years Peter has lent support to the Distributors Rights Association. Kudos to Peter, but I still wouldn’t give PM Marketing my business.
  6. Bill’s training is mediocre. It’s kind of like buying a defective CD, and only the first track plays. It keeps replaying over and over. I wonder what will happen once Orovo realizes this, since they’re swinging their whole organization under Bill Arnold in order to get his training.

New Round of Promises

Bill announced that he’s quitting Vitamark. Here’s what he had to say:

Vitamark has excellent management and great products. The fact is that I was in the single best position to reap the benefits of that program. I have nothing bad to say about Vitamark.

However, I am cancelling my Vitamark position. This means I am walking away from a serious income that is already generated. True revenue that was being paid out each month…. Surprised? Me Too!

The reason is simple is that Bob Gatchel and myself have been offered an opportunity that makes the Vitamark one seem anemic. ANYONE WHO JOINS ME WILL FIND THAT THIS IS THE SINGLE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO A SIX FIGURE INCOME! The Company is OROVO!

How can I be so sure, Bob Gatchel and [I] have struck a deal with the President of Orovo. In exchange for our training programs they will put in several hundred people beneath us each and every month. They will also move over existing downline and teams. For those who sign up now, by next month you will be in a positive cash flow and on your way to very serious income very quickly. OROVO has no sign up fee, just the cost of buying the monthly auto-ship.

Too good to be true?

OrovoI don’t know what will happen when Orovo discovers that Bill Arnold is a buffoon and unable to deliver the training he promised. I can’t imagine that it will be very pretty.

I also don’t know what will happen if and when Bill quits Orovo and herds people over to his next program.

Incidentally, Bill’s Vitamark exit strategy includes taking his downline’s downline with him, not just the people he personally sponsored. This form of cross recruiting is totally unethical.

When I confronted Bill on this subject, he replied:

The fact is that I sent the email to everyone in my downline with Vitamark.

Everyone on my team deserved an equal to know that I had made a material shift and why.

I am not trying to leverage anyone to anything, But offer everyone an opportunity that is a phenomenal way to quickly earn a significant income.

Pure rationalization!

Lack of personal and business integrity is a major problem in our society.

We must work on our own integrity and that of out children. We must also seek out leaders, Go-Givers and people of noble character.

Disclaimer

The views and opinions in this article are my own based on my knowledge and experience at the time of writing. They are not to be construed as fact nor taken as business advice.

You may append your views and opinions by posting a comment to this article. Please represent them as opinion rather than fact. As blog publisher I reserve the right to edit or reject any comment for any reason but assure you that I do not do so capriciously.

Did you enjoy this article? Subscribe to my RSS feed or by e-mail. Also, visit my About, Services, Media Buzz and Connect pages to learn about me and my social media and web marketing services.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Comments

It will look like this: Orovo and Network Success Builders

40 Responses to “Orovo and Network Success Builders”

1. Raymond Fellers on August 31st, 2008 5:54 pm

I’m glad that you are such a diligent seeker of the truth Larry. Thanks for the review and warning.

2. Barb on August 31st, 2008 6:32 pm

This is interesting. Have never heard of Orovo products but from what I read in your article, Orovo and Network Success Builders joins the many empty promises that are made on the internet. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. Thanks for posting this.

3. Larry Brauner on August 31st, 2008 6:46 pm

I have learned more since writing this article.

Don’t point a finger at Orovo.

It’s Bill Arnold and Network Success Builders making empty promises, not Orovo.

I believe that we’re going to read a comment in the next day that will underscore that.

4. Chris Hope on August 31st, 2008 6:53 pm

Never heard of these players either. Orovo and Network Success Builders fall right in line with all the other scams out there. As far as this jerk Bill Arnold, what goes round comes around.

5. Larry Brauner on August 31st, 2008 7:02 pm

I want to emphasize Chris that Orovo is not a scam.

6. Robin Rushlo on August 31st, 2008 7:16 pm

True Orovo is a great company with great products, but now for the rest of the story.

I have dealt with William “Bill” Arnold Since Oct of 2007 in Bookwise. He has a track record of over promising under producing, in my opinion.

Pushing YTB, and Vitamark as then end be all, just add a few people and we add the rest. Never happened. Then I was added to his Network Success Builders program without my knowledge. Further I have called the founder and senior VP of Orovo and both told me, “No such deal has been struck with Bill Arnold and Bob Gatchel.”

So, if you get a letter from William “Bill” Arnold, run, not walk, away to save yourself.

I was at the beginning of all of Bill Arnold programs and he never had any legal right to this item:

He never made nor consummated any deal with this company. It could take from 5 days to 6 weeks to even hear from Bill and when you sit on the outside of his “INNER GROUP” you may never hear from him.

Trust me I have made money in Orovo with a TRUE GO GIVER team. Never found such a team with Bil Arnold.

And trust me, I have filled in the leaders of Orovo as to what Bill Arnold has done to companies in the past.

Orovo and Network Success Builders are NOT joined.

This is from a call with the founder within the hour. Again per his phone call “NO DEAL WAS MADE”, and Network Success Builders and OROVO have not joined.

7. Ronda Del Boccio on August 31st, 2008 8:07 pm

My personal belief and way of doing business is that I under promise and over deliver, NEVER over promise. I tell people that our team helps you grow your business, and that means you help yourself and we help you. No free ride.

Anyway, let me second, from personal experience, that Orovo is an excellent company with fantastic products. If you would like to decide for yourself, I invite you to please check out my training sites. Please see some training and help I’ve created.

Teaching/training is such great fun for me! This is just the beginning, so there will be more to come. I have made several training videos at www.FreeIQ.com/OrovoTraining, and some are on my YouTube Channel. I am also part of two radio shows dedicated to Orovo training at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/liverich and www.BlogTalkRadio.com/orovo/mpc.

Please do not sully their name when it is Bill Arnold who has sullied his own name.

I had never heard of Bill Arnold or Bob Gatchel until my own colleague, friend and mentor, Dr. Robin Rushlo, said he knew Bill and trusted his judgment. I got involved with the very pricey Vitamark only because my mentor trusted him. Bill’s promise that Vitamark would take off like wildfire and that he would offer this suposedly fantastic free training turned out to be nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

What a horrible breach of trust it is to leverage that trust and deliver nothing you have promised. Most of us do not have money to throw away, and I challenge Arnold and Gatchel to refund the money that people spent on Vitamark on their recommendation. I feel badly for Dr. Robin Rushlo, who had trusted them and told his people to tap into their training and system, only to be duped and burned like the rest of us only 100 times worse - because that put his own reputation on the line.

I’m thinking that Bill Arnold left Vitamark because a bunch of us caught on to the fact that NOTHING happened, there was no help from Bill, no training as promised, no team building as promised. Nothing except him earning money. So his downline ran away in droves. Nobody stole his downline. We left.

We fled because they never delivered one iota on what was supposedly offered to us all.

How interesting that I, as a former Vitamark downline member under Bill, never received that email. He would have had an earful - or rather an eyeful - from me.

And before you decide that the folks at Orovo are being misled, let me set things straight. Perhaps you might consider that one who has already told numerous lies is telling yet one more. Now, Bill Arnold’s claims that he’s a hot shot with Orovo are just plain bogus. He has no special arrangements with the company. Team Go Giver has this on direct authority from the company founders.

To everyone at Orovo I say please do not mistrust Dr. Rushlo because of all this. I certainly hope that nobody from Orovo thinks that Dr. Rushlo knew about any of this dishonesty on the part of Bill Arnold. He had nothing to do with it and was, as previously stated, duped like everyone else.

Because of all this, I am making a special award for Arnold and Gatchel called the Glass Stomach Award, which is given to those who obviously have their head so far up their waste hole that they are alas unable to see, thus they need a glass stomach in order to see the world.

You can read about it tomorrow on my blog.

Rant over.

Ronda Del Boccio
    The Story Lady

8. Dr Robin Rushlo on August 31st, 2008 8:13 pm

For real team Go Giver and MLM as a Team Sport hear me on my Radio show each day at:

www.DrBlindGuy.com

Thanks,
    Dr Robin Rushlo

9. Ginger Jones on August 31st, 2008 8:40 pm

Thanks for your post. It’s very interesting. But I don’t get it. Not to blame the victim, but, ANYTHING that sounds too good to be true ALWAYS is.

No generalities here!

Another good argument for education and due diligence.

Ginger Jones

10. Larry Brauner on August 31st, 2008 8:52 pm

I knew that I would hear another side of this story by writing this post.

It is evidence that blogging is more than merely article writing. It fosters communication with readers.

I wonder if anybody has more they can share about Network Success Builders, Orovo or Bill Arnold.

If there are any attorneys in the house, it would be great to read an (informal) legal opinion about this.

Would it be worth it for the victims to take criminal or civil action in this case?

11. Larry Brauner on August 31st, 2008 9:09 pm

Ginger,

Bill Arnold is a guy we’ve known for a couple of years.

This whole thing is pretty shocking for many of us who thought we knew him.

His plan for Network Succes Builder and Network Success University was very logical, and he had just about everybody convinced that he could pull it off.

12. Dr Robin Rushlo on August 31st, 2008 9:11 pm

Ginger

I do do a check, but Bill is very crafty at covering his tracks and keeps just enough people around that he does a few good things for, that it has been and is very hard to find the truth.

I was quoted from a man named Robert that even said that Bill was disbarred attorney. i am still trying to verify that, but my source Robert has never been wrong or lied to me.

He [Bill] was the perosn that told me about Orovo in April and I joined under him on April 23rd 2008.

Until last week he had done nothing to grow the business.

Then as of Friday of this week William Arnold is no longer the spsnsor that put me in Orovo, but his son Arron is now my upline to a group of over 3500 that Team Go Giver built. Now he is growing the business to reap the rewards of others work.

He is always looking for the Fast Dollar and not caring about the other guy first, in my opinion.

All I know is that Team Go Giver build this downline in orovo of over 3500 without any help from Bill and that we build it not caring who got the credit just that everyone gets a check.

Thanks

Dr Robin Rushlo

13. Silvia Richardson on August 31st, 2008 9:54 pm

Orovo is a fantastic company, and they have been very good to me. Their Go-Giver Team has helped me build my downline which left me speechless. I have not found anywhere a company that is building a downline with you. Their attitude is just remarkable. We are all helping each other to succeed. No one is left behind.

Their vitamins are excellent. Since I started to take the vitamins I feel a difference - I have more energy.

14. Kevin Jacob on August 31st, 2008 10:04 pm

I would like to add my two cents.

Orovo - the company, their leadership, and their products are absolutely FANTASTIC.

Why can I say this?

Simply the FACTS - in one month using the OROVO products and program incentives I helped family and friends create over 120 business units. Each one made a PROFIT in their first month. All of them saw a direct improvement in their health too.

My wife’s health improved so significantly using the Orovo products, to me it is a miracle.

Thanks to OROVO, my wife is LIVING RICH today in both her health and wealth.

A special thanks to our friend Dr. Robin Rushlo who introduced us to Orovo. Thank you Dr Robin!

As for Bill Arnold - my experience with him has been unfortunately nothing but disappointing. He promised a lot, but from what I saw, he never delivered. I think that says enough.

15. Debbie Morgan on August 31st, 2008 10:49 pm

Thanks, Larry, for this great information. Personally, I haven’t heard of either Orovo or Network Success Builders but that doesn’t mean I won’t in the days ahead. It’s nice to have people like you looking out for those of us who haven’t necessarily been around the block.

It sounds like Orovo is a great company. It’s a shame that someone like Bill Arnold and Network Success Builders could cast a shadow over it. I hope they can distance themselves from this negative influence and continue to grow.

Thanks again, Larry, for a wonderful article.

16. Jeffrey D. on September 1st, 2008 1:13 am

Another fantastic post Larry!

Bill Arnold sounds alot like that %#&$@!* Andy Bowdoin. The poor people that are brainwashed by these guys in hopes to make those dream millions!

It is not necessarily these companies that are scams. It is these losers in the companies that are GREEDY that ruin what could be a phenomenal business. I personally happen to LOVE some products offered by HERBALIFE and all ORENDA INTERNATIONAL products. They just happen to house some of these “snake oil salesmen” willing to take YOU and your FAMILY to the cleaners.

It is no wonder that there are all these “Rip off Reports” being posted. It is sad that legitimate Internet home business has come down to all of this. It just makes it worse for all of us that WANT to actually “succeed” for the long haul.

Jeffrey

17. Silvia Richardson on September 1st, 2008 5:32 am

I did like to add that my success is due to Dr Robin Rushlo who introduced me to Orovo as well. He is certainly very trusthworthy and an excellent business man.

Thank from the bottom of my heart.

18. Andrea Goodsaid on September 1st, 2008 6:42 am

I love that blogs make what used to be strictly insider information available to all of us.

You are doing our industry a real service Larry with your balanced reviews of current events and helping the ‘little guy’ cut through much of the hype that’s online.

I appreciate you,
    Andrea

19. Dr Robin Rushlo on September 1st, 2008 10:19 am

Larry

After further research I have found that BOB GATCHEL was also just thrown into this fray by Bill Arnold. That is why this was so surprising to see his name here too. Bob has always been a man of his word with me. It seems Bill, in my opinion, throws people in just to suit his own adegnda.

20. Dr Robin Rushlo on September 1st, 2008 10:41 am

Furthermore Bill is trying to blackmail me into removing my opinion by threatening to bring up my past.

Yes, I was charged and convicted of homicide in New Mexico in 1993.

Now for the rest of the story.

She was terminally ill and was bed ridden. She took all her meds at one time after 3 other attempts to take her life.

This time on July 5th 1993. She did take her life. I did time in prison because I put the meds by her bedside, and she took them. That is second degree homicide, aiding and abetting a death.

I have been free and clear for over three years now without any problem in my life — until this extortion attempt to remove my opinion from your site by Bill Arnold. In my opinion it was just that, as you can see for your self.

Here is the quote:

You have a felony for murder and other related crimes. We can post that everywhere and I am sure no one would follow anywhere.

Do you really want to start a war with Bob and I

Furthermore, When you do voice an opinion, I did not know that was no longer available to us in the US. WOW!

21. Larry Brauner on September 1st, 2008 2:05 pm

The name Bob Gatchel has come up a few times.

I know nothing about Bob and have nothing good nor bad to say about him.

22. Ronda Del Boccio on September 1st, 2008 3:54 pm

I need to append my comments of yesterday. Remember, that was my personal experience. I have since discovered that Bob Gatchel does not deserve a glass stomach awward because - even though it seemed from all contact I had with himself and Bill that they were “joined at the hip” - apparently he is as much in the dark about some of the issues as was Dr. Robin Rushlo.

When you have 2 people who have email adresses at the same website and who do events together and so forth, it is not a stretch to believe that they are acting in concert. Evidently not.

So my understanding now is that Bob Gatchel does training and nothing more. He is evidently not invovled with the downlines or other business aspects and is not “with Bill Arnold” except for the fact of training with him.

I want no bad blood here at all. What truly bothers me is people being misled and buying into their dreams only to be led astray.

So Bob, I hope you will forgive me for wrongfully lumping you with Bill, and I imagine you can understand how such a thing happens.

Ronda

23. Dr. D. P. Gatten on September 1st, 2008 10:07 pm

So far, in all the comments above, I wholeheartily concur, except for the comments on the products being guilty by association.

I first became involved with Wm. R. Arnold around the first of the year with BookWise 1.0. I was truly learning some new things about the Internet, for free, that helped me along with the rest of my due diligence and other endeavors, as there were at least two or more other trainers on the calls who were great teachers.

When I was later approached by Mr. Arnold about Network Success Builders and Vitamark, being the flagship, I let him know up front, I was not going to pay to join NSB to begin with, which I believe was around $200, and I was not going to commit to any on going expenditures.

He made an exception with me that I do not believe he made with any one else, to quick start Vitamark and to cancel autoship right away, which I did. He also told me, should I not know how to cancel autoship he would show me how to do it. He then told me that he would still build my team, as he said he would do for the others that were on a forced autoship. I have not talked to anyone who has had any of those promises fulfilled, and the live training calls have no new content nor when given is a replay, unless he has others contribute.

In all honesty he did send me five dead leads, that reached 1 person who said she was looking for someone to install an air conditioner for her.

I have found Vitamark to be of top quality and I am still using some of the products.

When the Orovo presentation came with “Switching Horses In The Middle Of The Stream” and none of the former promises of NSB ever fulfilled, I question him on an open training call about the rules being changed in this “Dog and Pony Show” (words that he said he used on the owners of Orovo). Moreover, would they, i.e., the rules, change again when someone else offered him (WRA) the moon? I was immediately confronted with an e-mail that banned me from the call (which he hasn’t yet been able to do).

I know that I have not been the only one who has been banned, and as irony would have it, some are the other trainers that Mr. Arnold has deemed to be contrary to his, i.e., Mr. Arnold’s character and perspective.

The above being the second time I was attacked in an email confrontation, and as I do not allow any of the false insinuations and outright lies to “Prevail”! e.g., that I was influencing others on the call [by saying] that there was trickery, to which I responded, “Where did that word come from?” as I had never used it. I am not intimidated by the threats that others tolerated
    “to not make waves”, and when he saw this, he finally gave up.

Even now knowing who NSB is/was, I still signed up with Orovo under a hard working friend, in order to try the product and knowing that through my friend, there was a potential to build a downline. I will give Orovo due diligence and when satisfied that it will be beneficial to me physically and financially, I will not allow any association with Wm. R. Arnold to be a part of my evaluation and/or decisions.

By the way, he stated that he would remove me from his downline in Orovo and iLearningGlobal.tv, because he has access to the owners and can do so.

His threats with litigation against me were nothing but bluffs that I called. It appears that he folded in silence.

The irony again is that many are finding this blog by Mr. Arnold’s exhortation to use Google Alerts on which “Orovo” and “Network Success Builders” brings us right here!

Knowing that he is very convincing, I hope that there will not be any gullible souls that are led down the primrose trail.

I have stuck around because I felt sad and believed that I could help him with his issues. So far, that has not been possible. I hope Wm. R. Arnold will find some help before there are any irrevocable damages and/or consequences.

The opinions and views in this comment are founded on my own empirical understanding and first hand experience up to the time of this post. Please do not misconstrue anything herein, as an actuality or to base any business decisions on it. Due diligence is my watchword.

Dr. D. P. Gatten www.dpgatten.com
    As I am about my FATHER’s Business!
    Making A Difference And Helping Other People Reach Their Goals!

24. I.C. Jackson on September 2nd, 2008 8:37 pm

This is a VERY interesting post!

It sounds like Orovo is a pretty decent company with mostly decent representatives.

However, every MLM or network marketing company that goes anywhere has a Bill Arnold.

Apparently, Orovo’s thorn in the side is this guy, but these kinds of scammers lie in wait around every corner. There are also lots of good, honest people doing real business and making real things happen, too. That’s why research, common sense, and watchfulness are important in business.

Sometimes you get taken - that’s life. What matters is how well you can bounce back after disappointment.

Much success to all of the honest Orovo reps out there, and I hope it all works out :-)

25. Larry Brauner on September 2nd, 2008 10:52 pm

You make a good point Ivo.

In fact, in order to succeed in network marketing, whether in Orovo or in any other network marketing business, you have to have a contingency plan that allows for people not doing what they promise:

• Prospects will not always keep their appointments.
    • New distributors will not always show up for conference calls or meetings.
    • Sponsors and upline will not always help as they promise. Some will even cheat you.

And it’s not only network marketing Ivo. It’s all types of business.

Given that it’s unavoidable, all you can do is to plan for it. I recommend reading Home Based Businesses Don’t Work, a “Home Business Survival Crash Course”.

I wish the people going into Orovo — including all the people who decide to follow Bill Arnold and Network Success Builders — lots of success. As I wrote in my post, I suspect that Orovo is a decent enough company with a respectable product line.

26. James The Healthy Coffee Guy on September 3rd, 2008 3:51 am

Thanx Larry.

I haven’t heard of any of the people mentioned above but I will say this my first dip into the pool of MLM was a dismal failure, and it almost made me leave network marketing alone all together, until I got injured and my health issue was dealt with and solved using a natural product that a team of MLM‘ers introduced me to.

I said that to say this, the team that I found to work with had a goal (educate and promote) and that theme came across well enough that now I am a trainer and have my own team and have found that the phrase “under promise and over deliver” works if done correctly.

With as many people getting into home based businesses, I am very proud and blessed that one day on a social network I connected with Larry and have found him to be just someone who puts it out there but only based on his research/experiences. If you’re reading this and are one of us silent people that read what he has to say, checks it out and finds him to be truthful/honest then just give him your email adress and check-out what he has to say.

Thank you Larry for what you do.

James The Healthy Coffee Guy (always listening/reading what is being said and being done in the networking community)

27. TeasasTips on September 3rd, 2008 9:30 pm

Hey Larry, thanks for the information. I generally like to forge my own way in internet marketing preferring to market to my niche and not necessarily buy into the hype.

28. Larry Brauner on September 28th, 2008 1:04 pm

I have an update regarding Orovo, and Network Success Builders.

There are Network Success Builders members writing in their ads and blogs that Network Success Builders has a special relationship with Orovo, and that they exclusively are offering an Orovo promotion for new Business Builders.

My understanding is that this is not the case. Orovo is offering a promotion for all new Business Builders regardless of upline affiliation.

In his original e-mail Bill Arnold did not make that claim, and I don’t know how it is that some of NSB’s members have become misinformed about the Orovo Business Builder promotion.

I have also heard word that Orovo may not be doing well and that some Orovo distributors are hedging and joining other programs. Hopefully people current with the goings on at Orovo can comment on this.

29. Larry Brauner on November 9th, 2008 6:45 pm

I have received a number of Google Alerts that seem to indicate that Bill Arnold and Network Success Builders are still promoting Orovo.

30. Larry Brauner on December 3rd, 2008 8:02 pm

Bill Arnold and some people are still per Google Alerts promoting Orovo on Craigslist and positioning Orovo and Network Success Builders as the perfect get rich combination.

Perhaps he and his Network Success Builders Team are having some success after all with Orovo.

31. The Lawnguy on January 28th, 2009 10:17 am

Your original blog was correct. Everything you wrote and the others wrote is correct. But Orovo should be removed from Network Success Builders because Orovo is a great company.

Orovo should be set apart from Network Success Builders.

32. Larry Brauner on January 28th, 2009 11:53 am

Dear Lawnguy,

In my post I wrote:

If you would care to elaborate and tell us why Orovo is a great company, be my guest.

33. The Lawnguy on February 9th, 2009 11:27 pm

Thank you for your reply. Your entire blog and everything you wrote from the very beginning is excellent. I guess what I really wanted to say was that Network Success Builders should be removed from anything to do with Orovo. I have a lot of friends that have been abused by that name.

34. Larry Brauner on February 9th, 2009 11:34 pm

I’ve recently heard stories about Network Success Builders and Orovo.

After my experinece with Network Success Builders and Vitamark nothing would shock me.

If action is to be taken, it must be taken by Orovo management. Vitamark’s management did their part.

35. The Lawnguy on February 10th, 2009 4:15 pm

You are correct Larry. Orovo management should do their part in this the same way Vitamark did.

It is this kinda stuff that ruin it for other MLMs.

Thank you Larry for alerting others about this. Your blog is very well written. I am glad a friend sent me the link so that I finally became aware of what my friend was all upset about.

36. John on March 12th, 2009 6:47 am

I don’t know much about either of them, but in the current climate it make sense to be vigilant more than ever before.

37. Luc Despres on March 4th, 2010 4:25 pm

This is great information, and thank you for everyone that has contributed. WOW!

Being the curious person that I am, exactly what action did Vitamark take in regards to this Bill Arnold and Network Success Builders?

Thank you for all that you do.

Luc Despres

38. Larry Brauner on March 5th, 2010 9:33 am

Thanks Luc. I prefer not to discuss Vitamark or Bill Arnold at this time.

39. Matthew Adams on April 10th, 2011 11:22 pm

Interesting article. funny how I found it right after I got my biscuits burned by Mr. Arnold.

I thought he was my friend.

Sigh.

40. Larry Brauner on April 11th, 2011 8:25 am

Sorry to hear that. I didn’t know whether Bill Arnold was still in network marketing.